The Vikings have

9 luni...magice. Jurnal de graviduta. Bucuriile si nelinistile viitoarei mamici. Evolutia sarcinii. Discutii, experiente.

The Vikings have

Mesajde linzhihong18 » Mar Iun 12, 2018 10:55 am

ImagineMatchups for the NFC championship game Sunday between the Minnesota Vikings and Philadelphia Eagles:

When the Vikings (14-3) have the ball

Article continues below ...
Watch out for Stefon Diggs (14) on a desperation pass!

Seriously http://www.newyorkjetsteamonline.com/sam-darnold-jersey , Vikings receivers are more dangerous than given credit for. Indeed, that’s also true for Philadelphia’s wideouts.

Diggs, breakout star Adam Thielen (19), Jarius Wright (17) and even journeyman Michael Floyd (18) can make plays, though the big confrontations will be Thielen and Diggs against CBs Jalen Mills (31) and Ronald Darby (41). These matchups favor QB Case Keenum (7), who has gone from undistinguished fill-in to standout clutch passer.

The passing game will be a key for the Vikings, who will want to get TE Kyle Rudolph (82) involved early. Although the Vikes rank seventh in rushing yardage gained this season – Latavius Murray (25) led the way with 842 yards and eight touchdowns, and was backed by Jerick McKinnon (21) – the Eagles, led by DT Fletcher Cox (91) on a solid front seven http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com/roquan-smith-jersey , were stingiest against the ground game.

If DLs Cox, Brandon Graham (55), rookie Derek Barnett (96), Chris Long (56) and some of the linebackers can win against an offensive line filled mostly with castoffs – but an efficient enough unit to help Minnesota’s offense score 40 touchdowns – Keenum will need to improvise.

Of course, he’s shown he’s pretty good at that.

When the Eagles (14-3) have the ball:

The Vikings have the NFL’s top-ranked defense overall, with splits of second against the rush and the pass. It is led by cornerback Xavier Rhodes (29) and safety Harrison Smith (22), both All-Pros, and a terrific line featuring ends Everson Griffen (97) and Danielle Hunter (99). Few teams have a better linebacking group, with Anthony Barr (55) the main playmaker.

Philly’s challenges include protecting QB Nick Foles (9) Cheap Martavis Bryant Jersey , who’s not nearly as creative or elusive as Carson Wentz was. Foles needs time to connect with the likes of WRs Alshon Jeffery (17), Nelson Agholor (13) and Torrey Smith (82) and TE Zach Ertz (86). Ertz’s matchups with Barr or Smith could be decisive.

The Eagles have a deep backfield, though the way they use Jay Ajayi (36), LeGarrette Blount (29) and Corey Clement (30) can be confounding.

If they get room to run, it will be because All-Pros center Jason Kelce (62) and RT Lane Johnson (65) won against that impressive D-line on the other side.

Foles comes off a strong performance that should silence the doubters. He also is facing a better defense – the best D – this week.

Special Teams

Kai Forbath (2) has missed 8 of 55 extra points in 24 games with Minnesota. After going 15 for 15 on field goals in 2016, he fell off in 2017 by converting 32 of 38. But Forbath went 3 for 3 in single-digit temperatures at Green Bay on Dec. 23, including a 49-yarder. In the divisional-round win at home over New Orleans, he went 3 for 4, including the go-ahead 53-yard kick with 1:23 left.

Marcus Sherels (35) is one of the smallest players in the NFL Authentic Clayton Keller Jersey , but one of the most accomplished punt returners with five touchdowns over the past six seasons. He ranked seventh with an average of 9.5 yards in 2017.

Ryan Quigley (4) finished his first regular season with the Vikings without a touchback, just the second punter to do so in a full season since the NFL began tracking the statistic in 1991.

The player to watch the most is long snapper Jeff Overbaugh (44), who became an emergency replacement after Kevin McDermott hurt his shoulder at Green Bay.

Philadelphia’s Jake Elliott (4) set a postseason club record with a 53-yard field goal last week, but he missed his fourth extra point in 43 tries this season. Elliott is 6 of 7 from 50 or more yards, including a 61-yarder.

P Donnie Jones (8) ranked 17th in net average and Kenjon Barner (38) filled in nicely after Darren Sproles (43) was injured. Barner’s best return went for 76 yards.

Coverage units are solid despite losing special-teams captain Chris Maragos

Coaching

Two longtime assistants who have had impressive success in charge.

Mike Zimmer achieved plenty as Cincinnati’s defensive coordinator, but often was passed over for head coach openings. That changed in 2014 when the Wilf family turned to Zimmer, whose upfront style has been refreshing in the Twin Cities. He is 40-26.

In Pat Shurmur (offense) and George Edwards (defense), he has two top coordinators. Shurmur, a former head coach in Cleveland Authentic Addison Reed Jersey , has been on several team’s radars for such openings this month.

Former NFL QB Doug Pederson was a loyal assistant for Andy Reid, and he’s got Reid’s former team back in contention for the big game. Pederson’s best skill might be finding the right players for each situation.

He’s 21-12, and he got the Eagles this far despite losing MVP contender QB Carson Wentz in December.

Offensive coordinator Frank Reich also has plugged in plenty of players – including Foles – and prospered. Defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz could be headed for another head coaching opportunity.

Intangibles

Neither team has won a Super Bowl. The Vikings haven’t even been to one since their fourth loss in as many tries, in the 1977 game. No member of the current team was born then.

Minnesota’s incentive is enhanced by the chance to become the first franchise to host the big game in its stadium. Don’t underestimate that kind of motivation.

And don’t overlook the impetus the Eagles are getting from being a top-seeded und. Cheap Gordon Hayward Jersey , Howie Kendrick Jersey Womens , Womens Fred Warner Jersey , Adidas Evgeny Kuznetsov Jersey ,
linzhihong18

consecutive game

Mesajde linzhihong18 » Mar Iun 12, 2018 12:10 pm

JACKSONVILLE Titans Luke Falk Jersey , Fla. (AP) Jaguars coach Doug Marrone has no plans to rest starters in the regular-season finale even though Jacksonville is locked into its playoff seeding.

”We are 100 percent all in on winning this football game,” Marrone said Tuesday.

Jacksonville (10-5) exhausted any chance of getting a first-round bye by losing 44-33 at San Francisco on Sunday. Coupled with wins by New England and Pittsburgh, the Jaguars secured the No. 3 seed in the AFC and will host their first playoff game since the 1999 season.

That would lead some coaches to rest starters in a game with little, if anything, at stake.

Marrone said there’s no chance he takes that route at division rival Tennessee (8-7).

”Make no mistake about it Jets Nathan Shepherd Jersey , just so there is not a lot of talk during the week, when the players come in (Wednesday), we are talking about how we are going to play to win and do everything we possibly can to win this game. Period,” Marrone said. ”I am not even thinking about what happens beyond that, and that is the way we are going to go about our business this week.”

Marrone added that it was an easy decision.

”I think that is what we have been about all year Jaguars Ronnie Harrison Jersey ,” he said. ”That is what this team has been about. For me, I don’t think it is a problem at all.”

The game has plenty of postseason repercussions, including for two of Jacksonville’s previous coaches, Gus Bradley and Mike Mularkey.

The Titans and head coach Mularkey would clinch a playoff berth with a victory against Jacksonville. The Chargers and current defensive coordinator Bradley need the Jags to win to have a shot at securing the No. 6 seed.

”When we go over the games and everything, I said Chiefs Breeland Speaks Jersey , `We are going to bounce back and we are going to work our (butts) off this week and we are going to go out and win this game and win this quarter,”’ Marrone said. ”That was pretty much the conversation and there wasn’t, `Are you sure?’

”There wasn’t any wavering from anyone of what we want to do and what we want to accomplish this week.”

The Jaguars need to erase any lingering hangovers from the team’s worst performance since a Week 2 loss to Tennessee. Jimmy Garoppolo shredded Jacksonville’s vaunted secondary. Matt Breida and Carlos Hyde gouged the Jags on the ground. And San Francisco intercepted three passes by Blake Bortles, who delivered his worst outing in a month.

Still, Jacksonville clinched its first AFC South title in franchise history in the first quarter when the Titans lost to the Los Angeles Rams.

”Anytime we’re kind of winding down the season Raiders Kolton Miller Jersey , you lose a game like this and you got one more opportunity before going into the playoffs, you want to make sure you’re kind of clicking on all cylinders going into the playoffs,” Bortles said. ”I think it’s exciting. It’s an opportunity to kind of get back on track and get rolling going into January.”

NOTES: Marrone said left tackle Cam Robinson (abdominal strain) and receiver Allen Hurns (ankle) are ”trending in the right direction.” Robinson left last week’s game in the first half and did not return. Hurns missed his sixth consecutive game.
Imagine

For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL

. Cheap Blake Griffin Jersey , Adidas Vincent Trocheck Jersey , Cheap Chris Webber Jersey , Womens Daniel Kilgore Jersey ,
linzhihong18

Re: The Vikings have

Mesajde linzhihong18 » Mar Iun 12, 2018 12:57 pm

DETROIT (AP) Travis Konecny gracefully got his skates to the blue line Authentic B.J. Upton Jersey , carried the puck into the middle of the right circle and sent a wrist shot to the back of the net.

Konecny’s goal 27 seconds into overtime lifting the Philadelphia Flyers to a 3-2 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Tuesday night.

”It was 100-percent onside,” Detroit coach Jeff Blashill said. ”Konecny made a heck of a play to stay onside and the linesman made a heck of a call.”

The goal stood up after a video review, which determined Konecny was not offside when he got the puck near the blue line after Dylan Larkin lost it along the boards.

”I was pretty sure it was a good goal,” Konecny said. ”When I saw the replay, my skates hit the blue line before the puck hit my stick. I didn’t think they had enough to overturn it.

Jakub Voracek scored a tiebreaking goal in the last minute of the second period and assisted on Andrew MacDonald’s goal late in the first for the Flyers. Philadelphia’s Brian Elliott stopped 19 shots.

The Flyers have won four straight http://www.sanfrancisco49ersteamonline.com/jonathan-cooper-jersey , for the second time this month, and 16 of their last 22 games to surge into the playoff race.

”We’ve just got great chemistry in that group, and I think we all bring something else to the ice,” Flyers center Sean Couturier said.

Detroit has lost five of seven, pushing the franchise closer to missing out on the playoffs in consecutive years for the first time since a five-year drought from 1979 to 1983.

Blashill said the team’s sense of urgency will lead to a tough decision in net Authentic Zack Cozart Jersey , choosing to start Petr Mrazek or Jimmy Howard.

”We’re in playoff hockey,” Blashill said. ”We have to win games and we have to make games on a game-by-game decision.”

The offensively challenged Red Wings were fortunate to score midway through the first when Jonathan Ericsson flipped the puck toward the net from just inside the blue line and it appeared to be redirected by Philadelphia defenseman Brandon Manning.

Mrazek made 28 saves, coming off consecutive shutouts. Mrazek made some strong saves early in the game before the Flyers put a lot of pressure on him with pucks from all directions.

After it took about 5 minutes for either team to get a shot on net, the Flyers dominated. They looked like they were on a power play in some even-strength situations and generated more offense when short-handed than Detroit did.

”The second period, they were all over us and we couldn’t get it out of the zone Authentic Keke Coutee Jersey ,” Mrazek said.

Philadelphia controlled the puck and prevented Detroit from shooting much, but didn’t lead until Voracek scored with 36.4 seconds left in the second.

After Nielsen tied the game, the Red Wings suddenly played aggressively on offense and created chances that forced Elliott to make saves to extend the game.

”We had a really sluggish start, but we were really good in the second period,” Flyers coach Dave Hakstol said. ”It was night and day. They really pushed us back at the end Authentic Lorenzo Carter Jersey , especially with their speed, but we found a way to get two points.”

NOTES: Voracek leads the NHL with 46 assists. … Detroit’s Luke Glendenning returned from a 12-game absence for an upper-body injury and assisted on both of Detroit’s goals. … Philadelphia scratched F Taylor Leier, F Dale Weise and D Mark Alt. … The Red Wings scratched F Justin Abdelkader and D Trevor Daley.

UP NEXT

Flyers: Host Tampa Bay on Thursday night.

Red Wings: Host Chicago on Thursday night.
Imagine

. Cheap DeMarcus Cousins Jersey , Cheap LaMarcus Aldridge Jersey , Cheap Tobias Harris Jersey , Adidas Marc-Andre Fleury Jersey ,
linzhihong18

Re: The Vikings havehigh-quality one

Mesajde linzhihong18 » Mie Iun 13, 2018 4:18 am

The attractive picture is from our fan Rui Tomas who installed Android Car DVD Player GA5165F in his BMW. It will fits like a glove and deliver an inconceivable beauty and intelligence to his car!

Wanna get an eye-catching Android Car DVD聽for your beloved car too? Glad to tell you that our Android 4.4 head units are on Massive Clearance sale with big discount and Free Camera.

Vauxhall/ Opel JK Scott Jersey Elite , Volkswagen, BWM E53 and Mazda 6 owners, let's cheer up! As Eonon GA6154F & GA6155F & GA6153W & GA6166F & GA5198FV Mazda 3 Navigation. Android 5.1.1 Car Stereos are released all for you!

There are many online stores now, from a range of price and quality sales car elctronics equipment. They provide a good service and affordable price. But only a few online stores that give customers the best service, shopping and sale of automotive electronic devices such as car chargers, autoradio DVD disc player, digital screen display and so on. In the homepage Michael Dickson Super Bowl LI Jersey , you'll see a list of items, including discounts based on device type.

And these great Android Car DVD come with these cool features:

- 1024x600 HD screen delivers more crystal clear picture quality

- Bluetooth 4.0 brings better sound quality

- Support video output from all modes, more entertainment

- Plug and play for your car, fits like a glove

- Latest Android OS 5.1 brings higher speed, nicer UI, and smoother experience

The first column is the type of customers often buy things or the most popular items. Dual USB ports charge for Iphone6, car MP3 player Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey Elite , Wireless FM transmitter, FM modulators, streaming music player electrical lighter charging cradle with USB / SD / reader, MMC slot and the remote control is the most popular items customers usually buy. Those things a discount in the range of 20%. This is certainly a budget buyer a big problem. The next column, there is a flash sale, divided into seven groups.

Time to make an incredible change for your car with a cutting-edge Android Car DVD Player! Ship from the UK without tax, welcome to grab one here:

Please choose from several brands such as display 7 inch Android Car DVD of Android full touch screen Logan Cooke Jersey Elite , Car of Android 4.2 Mazda 3 Navigation MOTORS touch, Car GPS navigator 6.2 inches, free camera + GPS navigation 6.2 inches G2110F Android 2 DIN Car Stereo best brands such dual 6.2 inches items DIN car audio, brand new dual two of the Windows CE 8.0 UI, Free backup camera supports 2016 update, in dash head unit car PC 7 inch car stereo, new Auto radio with capacitive multi-touch Robert Griffin III Jersey Elite , 2016 updated car DVD VCD player.
Imagine

2F for the Android Car DVD player for any type of high-quality one. A list of these items: EinCar wins 6 System 6.2 inch car 6.2 inches of new models of auto parts, high-definition multi-touch capacitive 7 inch car radio stereo receiver, HOT Wince 6.0 system 6.2 inch digital 7 inch 2 Din Car DVD Player machine for Ford.

This is my 3rd eonon head unit and I absolutely love them! It is the best Android 2 DIN Car Stereo. None of them have faulted and they do everything i want and need! Highly recommend Eonon for the best bang for buck products! Shipped out to my door in 3 days. Customer service is top notch too! If you buy GA5156F Vauxhall Sat Nav, it will fit your car perfectly, and the installation is super easy. Plug and play. The head Unit is great, I love it.

. Authentic Womens Tyquan Lewis Jersey , Authentic Womens Uchenna Nwosu Jersey , Authentic Womens Arden Key Jersey , Authentic Womens Da'Ron Payne Jersey ,
linzhihong18

been able to do

Mesajde linzhihong18 » Mie Iun 13, 2018 4:38 am

Boston Bruins defenseman Zdeno Chara signed a contract that will take him through his 42nd birthday Josey Jewell Jersey Elite , and he’s already anticipating the next one.

”I believe, myself, that I’m going to be playing beyond this contract,” he said on Wednesday after agreeing to a one-year deal that will pay him at least $5 million.

”No matter how long you want to continue to play, you have to perform. You have to back up your status,” he said. ”So I know I need to go out there every night and do my job, perform and play hard and work hard and be a great example for my teammates. (The) rest of it, it will fall into place.”

A five-time All-Star who was the league’s best defenseman in 2009 Authentic Kemoko Turay Jersey , Chara turned 41 this month but still leads the Bruins in time on ice with an average of 23 minutes per game. He has seven goals and 16 assists this season, his 20th in the NHL, and is the franchise’s third-leading scorer for a defenseman, behind Hall of Famers Ray Bourque and Bobby Orr.

”He’s been a dominant player this year,” Bruins general manager Don Sweeney said. ”He takes all of the hard matchups still, doesn’t shy away from any situations and has embraced the role that he’s kind of emerged into. … He’s indicated that he wants to perform at a high, high level, he expects to perform at a high level Kenny Young Super Bowl LI Jersey , and he’s backed that up.”

Chara was in the final year of a seven-year, $45 million contract that reportedly paid him $4 million this year. His new deal guarantees him $5 million but also has incentives that could pay him $1.75 million more.

”I will not be surprised if we’re sitting here (again),” Sweeney said, ”because he’s indicated he wants to continue to play.”

Sweeney conceded that Chara had leverage if he went to the free agent market. But the 6-foot-9 Bruins captain said he wanted to stay in Boston and help develop young players such as Charlie McAvoy, Jake DeBrusk and Anders Bjork.

”I believe in this team,” Chara said. ”It’s very exciting to be a part of this team. I think this team has a chance, and that’s all you can ask for. The rest of it is up to us to do on the ice. So, yeah Christian Kirk Super Bowl LI Jersey , that was my priority, to stay in Boston, to be a Boston Bruin.”

Sweeney said Chara’s influence isn’t just on the younger players.

”It really is a ripple effect through our whole hockey club,” the GM said. ”Every player realizes the bar is set so high with a player that has accomplished as much as he has, yet he shows up every day. … At times, when we’re trying to get him off the ice, he wants to be on it more. So, I think the example for excellence starts with Zdeno.”

Chara played in the Bruins’ first 68 games this season before an unspecified injury that has sidelined him since March 13. Boston has also played without Patrice Bergeron Trent Murphy Super Bowl LI Jersey , David Backes, Rick Nash, Torey Krug, McAvoy and DeBrusk this month, but is just one point behind the Tampa Bay Lightning for the best record in the Eastern Conference heading into Thursday night’s matchup.Imagine

”I’m so proud of the team, and what the guys have been able to do with so many guys being out of the lineup,” Chara said. ”Just a great indication that this team has a never-give-up attitude and willing to fight till the last whistle.”

. Authentic Womens John Kelly Jersey , Authentic Womens M.J. Stewart Jersey , Authentic Womens Brian Allen Jersey , Authentic Womens Johnny Townsend Jersey ,
linzhihong18

Re: The Vikings haveafter their latest performance

Mesajde linzhihong18 » Mie Iun 13, 2018 4:51 am

JACKSONVILLE Weston Richburg Super Bowl LI Jersey , Fla. (AP) Malik Jackson thanked the San Francisco 49ers for giving Jacksonville’s defense an ”awakening.”

A rude awakening, really.

The Jaguars (10-5) allowed 369 yards, including 131 on the ground, 44 points and 10 third-down conversions in a humbling loss on the West Coast.

All of it, Jackson said, will provide motivation for the defense moving forward.

”If you don’t learn anything from your failures B.J. Hill Super Bowl LI Jersey , then they’re truly that: Just failures,” the Pro Bowl defensive tackle said Wednesday. ”We’re going to fix it. That’s what good teams do. … I know we’re going to be a better team for it.”

Jacksonville’s lackluster performance against the 49ers created some concerns about what had been the league’s top-ranked defense. Jimmy Garoppolo used a variety of misdirection and bootlegs to pick apart Jacksonville’s secondary with quick throws, and the Jaguars were gouged on the ground for the fourth consecutive week.

San Francisco’s success prompted a heated exchange between Jackson and cornerback Aaron Colvin on the sideline in the first half and caused several more meltdowns late , including a costly, 15-yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty by Jackson in the closing minutes.

”It was disappointing because I understood the damage I did to the team,” Jackson said. ”I try to go out there and play with high intensity Pernell McPhee Super Bowl LI Jersey , play with a high motor and play with dog relentlessness, and I let the best get to me and I let my emotions get the most of me and pretty much lose the game for my team.

”I’m glad it happened now. I’m glad I can check myself now and see what I need to do better and just get better with my attitude and my leadership.”

The Jaguars have a chance to rebound from the loss in the regular-season finale at Tennessee (8-7) on Sunday. It’s an opportunity to potentially knock the Titans out of playoff contention and rebuild some momentum heading into the franchise’s first home playoff game since the 1999 season.

Defense has been the backbone of the team’s resurgence.

Jacksonville has held eight of 15 opponents to 10 or fewer points, which is one reason players insist last week’s game was more of an anomaly than cause for concern.

”We always want to play great,” Pro Bowl cornerback A.J. Bouye said. ”Sixteen games in the NFL, everything’s not going to be perfect. We’re not always perfect as a team or even on defense. One thing about it is we always bounce back and we learn from our mistakes.

”We’d rather it happen now that in January when the playoffs come.”

Jacksonville is locked into the No. 3 seed in the AFC playoffs and will host Baltimore, Buffalo Authentic Terrell Edmunds Jersey , the Los Angeles Chargers or Tennessee on Jan. 6 or 7.

The Jags don’t want to head into that sold-out home game with consecutive losses. They haven’t dropped back-to-back games all season, showing resiliency after every loss.

Coach Doug Marrone has no plans to rest starters against the Titans, saying the team is ”100 percent all in on winning this football game.”

Defensive players welcomed the mantra, especially after their latest performance.

”We’re the best defense in the National Football League, and everybody knows it,” safety Tashaun Gipson said. ”It’s not about going out there and getting back on track. It’s really just about going out there and being us again. I’m very confident that we’re going to do it.”

When told his team actually dropped to second in scoring and third in yards Terrell Edmunds Jersey Elite , Gipson responded: ”How did we drop to third?”

Well, the debacle in San Francisco did it.

”We’ll go back (to No. 1) this week,” he said. ”Slight work. No worries.”
Imagine

For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL

. Authentic Womens DaeSean Hamilton Jersey , Authentic Womens Dontae Johnson Jersey , Authentic Womens Russell Bodine Jersey , Authentic Womens Trent Brown Jersey ,
linzhihong18

Re: The Vikings havecontributed to this report.

Mesajde linzhihong18 » Mie Iun 13, 2018 5:36 am

WEST PALM BEACH Albert Wilson Jersey Elite , Fla. (AP) The NFL’s catch rule would get less complicated if team owners approve recommendations from the powerful competition committee.

One of the first orders of business when the league’s annual meetings begin Monday in Orlando, Florida, will be a proposal by the committee to clarify what is a catch. Commissioner Roger Goodell said during the week of the Super Bowl he would urge simplification of the rules.

”Catch/no catch is at the top of everyone’s minds,” Troy Vincent, the NFL’s football operations chief, said Wednesday before outlining the committee’s recommendations.

The owners will be asked to vote on clarifications that eliminate parts of the rule involving a receiver going to the ground, and that also eliminate negating a catch for slight movement of the ball while it is in the receiver’s possession. No calls in the last few years – not even pass interference – have caused more consternation than overturned catches in key situations, including those by Dez Bryant Authentic Terrell Edmunds Jersey , Jesse James and Austin Seferian-Jenkins.

”We were at the point as far as players and particularly coaches who asked, `Why is that not a catch?”’ Vincent said. ”We talked to fans, coaches and players and we asked the groups, `Would you like this to be a catch?’ It was 100 percent yes.

”Then we began writing rules that actually apply to making these situations catches.”

Here’s what would constitute a catch if the owners approve the competition committee’s alterations:

– control of the ball;

– getting two feet down;

– performing a football act or;

– performing a third step.

The stipulation that slight movement of the ball while the receiver still has control no longer would result in an incompletion. Vincent pointed to the touchdown catch by the Philadelphia Eagles‘ Corey Clement in the Super Bowl as an example of a player never losing possession of the ball despite slight movement.

”That’s what the fans, coaches and players want,” Vincent said. ”They are the magical moments people are looking for, and that includes all of those (plays). It’s the biggest (proposed change). Why we want this is this is one call shaping results across the sport.”

Richard Sherman, the star cornerback who recently was cut by Seattle and signed with San Francisco Connor Williams Super Bowl LI Jersey , approves cleaning up the rules.

”I’m in favor of it because it gives the refs more clarity,” Sherman said. ”I think anytime you can give the referees more of a straight line, an edge, to call plays, I think it’s better for the game.

”I think obviously there’s been a lot of scrutiny on the catch rule. Last year, my team was at the wrong end of it. A guy caught the ball and ran three or four steps, put his hand in the ground, fell Arden Key Super Bowl LI Jersey , fumbled the ball and nobody touched him, and they said it was an incomplete pass. It was the most ridiculous thing I think I’ve ever seen.

”I think that they need to do more rules like that. They need to take the gray area out of a lot more rules because the rule book is getting too crazy. It’s getting too extensive. Every year, the refs are getting scrutinized left and right when it’s a bang-bang play. This game is happening at a million miles an hour and there’s really nothing you can do about it. The rule book is so complex. How many times can you think of 1,500 rules in a second of a play and see which ones apply to that particular play? So, I think any time they can simplify the rule book and simplify the ref’s understanding and the public’s understanding is better for the game.”

Competition committee members are chairman Rich McKay, president of the Falcons; Broncos general manager John Elway; Cowboys COO Stephen Jones; Giants owner John Mara; Packers President Mark Murphy; Ravens GM Ozzie Newsome; Saints coach Sean Payton and Steelers coach Mike Tomlin.

They also are recommending:

– expanding protection of a runner, which also involves quarterbacks when they have given themselves up as a runner. Vincent cited Kiko Alonso’s hit on Baltimore quarterback Joe Flacco last season, saying the NFL must avoid an ”unnecessary shot.”

”This is strictly a safety move Dante Pettis Super Bowl LI Jersey ,” Vincent said.

– allowing the officiating staff at NFL headquarters in New York, using video review, to call for an ejection of a player committing an egregious non-football act. That would include throwing punches or being involved in a fight. Vincent pointed to acts by Rob Gronkowski and Mike Evans last season.

Vincent said there were no discussions within the competition committee regarding protocol for the pregame national anthem. Owners are expected to take up the subject on Monday or Tuesday, but no decisions are likely.
img]http://www.sndpic.com//nike_nfl_jerseys/nike_miami_dolphins/nike_dolphins_245.jpg[/img]

AP Pro Football Writer Josh Dubow contributed to this report.

. Authentic Womens Ronnie Harrison Jersey , Authentic Womens DaeSean Hamilton Jersey , Authentic Womens Sam Hubbard Jersey , Authentic Womens Frank Ragnow Jersey ,
linzhihong18

Re: The Vikings havecontributed to this report.

Mesajde linzhihong18 » Mie Iun 13, 2018 5:47 am

WEST PALM BEACH Albert Wilson Jersey Elite , Fla. (AP) The NFL’s catch rule would get less complicated if team owners approve recommendations from the powerful competition committee.

One of the first orders of business when the league’s annual meetings begin Monday in Orlando, Florida, will be a proposal by the committee to clarify what is a catch. Commissioner Roger Goodell said during the week of the Super Bowl he would urge simplification of the rules.

”Catch/no catch is at the top of everyone’s minds,” Troy Vincent, the NFL’s football operations chief, said Wednesday before outlining the committee’s recommendations.

The owners will be asked to vote on clarifications that eliminate parts of the rule involving a receiver going to the ground, and that also eliminate negating a catch for slight movement of the ball while it is in the receiver’s possession. No calls in the last few years – not even pass interference – have caused more consternation than overturned catches in key situations, including those by Dez Bryant Authentic Terrell Edmunds Jersey , Jesse James and Austin Seferian-Jenkins.

”We were at the point as far as players and particularly coaches who asked, `Why is that not a catch?”’ Vincent said. ”We talked to fans, coaches and players and we asked the groups, `Would you like this to be a catch?’ It was 100 percent yes.

”Then we began writing rules that actually apply to making these situations catches.”

Here’s what would constitute a catch if the owners approve the competition committee’s alterations:

– control of the ball;

– getting two feet down;

– performing a football act or;

– performing a third step.

The stipulation that slight movement of the ball while the receiver still has control no longer would result in an incompletion. Vincent pointed to the touchdown catch by the Philadelphia Eagles‘ Corey Clement in the Super Bowl as an example of a player never losing possession of the ball despite slight movement.

”That’s what the fans, coaches and players want,” Vincent said. ”They are the magical moments people are looking for, and that includes all of those (plays). It’s the biggest (proposed change). Why we want this is this is one call shaping results across the sport.”

Richard Sherman, the star cornerback who recently was cut by Seattle and signed with San Francisco Connor Williams Super Bowl LI Jersey , approves cleaning up the rules.

”I’m in favor of it because it gives the refs more clarity,” Sherman said. ”I think anytime you can give the referees more of a straight line, an edge, to call plays, I think it’s better for the game.

”I think obviously there’s been a lot of scrutiny on the catch rule. Last year, my team was at the wrong end of it. A guy caught the ball and ran three or four steps, put his hand in the ground, fell Arden Key Super Bowl LI Jersey , fumbled the ball and nobody touched him, and they said it was an incomplete pass. It was the most ridiculous thing I think I’ve ever seen.

”I think that they need to do more rules like that. They need to take the gray area out of a lot more rules because the rule book is getting too crazy. It’s getting too extensive. Every year, the refs are getting scrutinized left and right when it’s a bang-bang play. This game is happening at a million miles an hour and there’s really nothing you can do about it. The rule book is so complex. How many times can you think of 1,500 rules in a second of a play and see which ones apply to that particular play? So, I think any time they can simplify the rule book and simplify the ref’s understanding and the public’s understanding is better for the game.”

Competition committee members are chairman Rich McKay, president of the Falcons; Broncos general manager John Elway; Cowboys COO Stephen Jones; Giants owner John Mara; Packers President Mark Murphy; Ravens GM Ozzie Newsome; Saints coach Sean Payton and Steelers coach Mike Tomlin.

They also are recommending:

– expanding protection of a runner, which also involves quarterbacks when they have given themselves up as a runner. Vincent cited Kiko Alonso’s hit on Baltimore quarterback Joe Flacco last season, saying the NFL must avoid an ”unnecessary shot.”

”This is strictly a safety move Dante Pettis Super Bowl LI Jersey ,” Vincent said.

– allowing the officiating staff at NFL headquarters in New York, using video review, to call for an ejection of a player committing an egregious non-football act. That would include throwing punches or being involved in a fight. Vincent pointed to acts by Rob Gronkowski and Mike Evans last season.

Vincent said there were no discussions within the competition committee regarding protocol for the pregame national anthem. Owners are expected to take up the subject on Monday or Tuesday, but no decisions are likely.
img]http://www.sndpic.com//nike_nfl_jerseys/nike_miami_dolphins/nike_dolphins_245.jpg[/img]

AP Pro Football Writer Josh Dubow contributed to this report.Imagine

. Authentic Womens Ronnie Harrison Jersey , Authentic Womens DaeSean Hamilton Jersey , Authentic Womens Sam Hubbard Jersey , Authentic Womens Frank Ragnow Jersey ,
linzhihong18

Re: The Vikings haveWriter Mitch Stacy in

Mesajde linzhihong18 » Mie Iun 13, 2018 6:04 am

ImagineST. PAUL Wholesale Taron Johnson Jersey , Minn. (AP) Nick Foligno sent the text message on Sunday to his family members , promising an enjoyable evening of experiencing and watching the NHL playoffs.

”This is going to be a big night for the Folignos,” he tapped out on his smartphone.

Make it a big week, actually.

For the first time in the seven years they’ve been in the league together, both Foligno brothers are skating in the postseason. Marcus Foligno is getting his first taste, with the Minnesota Wild. Nick Foligno has returned for a third appearance with the Columbus Blue Jackets and his sixth overall.

Their even-more-famous father, Mike Foligno, is having a blast as the unpaid consultant, proud pop and unabashed fan.

”He’s got no voice. He was yelling at the TV last night,” Marcus said Monday Wholesale Jerome Baker Jersey , the day after he scored for the Wild in their win over Winnipeg in Game 3. ”With him playing, I think he still gets that energy, gets that adrenaline pumping, when he sees us play.”

Mike scored 247 times over 15 seasons in the NHL, making his mark during a full decade with Buffalo when he celebrated goals with a signature two-legged leap straight up in the air from the ice . Marcus started his career there, too, in 2011 before the Sabres traded him to Minnesota last summer . Nick debuted in 2007 with the Ottawa Senators until being dealt to Columbus in 2012.

”We’re trying to do something special here as a family,” Nick said after the Blue Jackets beat Washington in Game 2, ”and it’s been pretty cool.”

They’re dearly missing a critical member of the clan.

Janis Foligno, the mother to Nick and Marcus and their two sisters Wholesale Kemoko Turay Jersey , died in 2009 of breast cancer. The boys have kept her memory alive through their performance on the ice and their philanthropy off it, with a foundation in her name created to fight the disease and support cancer victims. Nick and his wife also donated $1 million to children’s hospitals in Columbus and Boston, where their now-4-year-old daughter had a congenital heart defect repaired.

So they play on for a greater purpose, with Mike keeping a keen eye on the boys.

”There are always things to do better. He sees it. He watches the game. He scouted for a long time, and he coached for a long time in the league,” Marcus said. ”He just knows how we’re capable of playing, and that’s the biggest thing. He wants us to be the best players out there and be the best role players for our team.”

Nick has long had the more prominent role, as a first-round draft pick and now the captain of the Blue Jackets whose profile in the community includes pizza commercials and charitable endeavors. His 33 points was his lowest total in five seasons, and he missed time with a lower-body injury, but the 30-year-old’s versatility to play center or either wing spot on any of the first three lines has been ever valuable to coach John Tortorella.

Marcus has been more of a niche player. He had a career-high 13 goals and a career-most 80 games for the Sabres last season Wholesale Ronnie Harrison Jersey , but after arriving in Minnesota in a trade last summer his adjustment at age 26 to a deeper team and a lesser role took several months. It included some healthy scratches.

”We all want to score 30 goals and be impactful,” coach Bruce Boudreau said, ”but he’s got a four-year deal so in time he’ll get into that situation.”

The Wild trail the Jets 3-1 entering Game 5 on Friday, but their trouble has mostly been an unproductive series by some of their skilled forwards playing more minutes. Playing on the fourth line with Daniel Winnik and Joel Eriksson Ek, Marcus has found a groove down the stretch of the regular season and into the playoffs.

”Whether it’s 10 or 12 minutes, he gets out there, he plays really hard, and he’s been very effective,” Boudreau said.

Which brings us back to that Sunday prediction of a big night for the Foligno boys.

Marcus became a major figure in Game 3 for the Wild with a goal and his collision at the boards with Jets defenseman Tyler Myers that knocked his former Sabres teammate out of the game with a lower-body injury.

Nick and the Blue Jackets, who lead their series 2-1 entering Game 4 on Thursday Wholesale Jeremiah Attaochu Jersey , won in overtime about an hour later. Nick was sorry to have missed the goal by Marcus, but he was elated to hear his proclamation came true.

The brothers communicate almost daily, providing tips for each other along with standard pick-me-ups and sibling ribbing. After Nick took a puck to the face in Game 1, Marcus teased him by reminding him that goalie Sergei Bobrovsky was the one paid to get in the way of the pucks.

”You don’t realize how special it is, but I raced back after dinner to watch your brother play in the playoffs,” Nick said. ”It’s a pretty cool feeling.”

AP Hockey Writer Stephen Whyno in Washington and AP Sports Writer Mitch Stacy in Columbus, Ohio, contributed to this report.

For more AP NHL coverage: https://apnews.com/tag/NHLhockey

. Authentic Womens Alex Cappa Jersey , Authentic Womens Mason Cole Jersey , Authentic Womens Martinas Rankin Jersey , Authentic Womens Johnny Townsend Jersey ,
linzhihong18

Re: The Vikings have

Mesajde linzhihong18 » Mie Iun 13, 2018 6:26 am

ImagineNBC will unveil a second SkyCam for Sunday night’s Super Bowl rematch between the Patriots and Falcons at Gillette Stadium that will provide views from on high.

The original SkyCam used for games flies anywhere from 12 feet to 40 feet above the playing field. The high SkyCam goes from 40 to 80 feet and probably will wind up mostly right in between that height.

”It gives you a bird’s-eye view of whatever it is you are trying to show Chad Thomas Jersey Elite ,” says Fred Gaudelli, executive producer for ”Sunday Night Football. ”I try to give that camera assignments based on game situations, down and distance.”

This is a perfect time to debut the camera, and not just because of the classic finish these two teams provided back in February. Gaudelli is intrigued by the blocking schemes Atlanta uses and believes the high SkyCam will offer unprecedented looks at that offensive line’s work.

”We can get a great look at the wide-zone scheme of blocking, how each of the linemen work in tandem, how they work like a synchronized swim team,” he says.

”In passing situations, we will probably put it on Julio Jones and see the coverage New England is deploying. We then will flip it for Gronk or Brandin Cooks, do some defensive isolations. You get a great look to see how the safety reacts to the quarterback.”

One application of the second SkyCam that could not only enhance the viewing experience but help with officiating is at the goal line. In last week’s Giants’ win over Denver, when the extra camera wasn’t yet available Authentic Marquez Valdes-Scantling Jersey , there was a controversial call regarding whether the Broncos’ C.J. Anderson scored (see below).

”In a short-yardage situation, it will be right over the line of scrimmage,” Gaudelli says of the higher SkyCam. ”We have so many catches on the goal line, had that C.J. Anderson shot last week and couldn’t see the ball; this is another opportunity and hopefully it gives a better view if the ball breaks the goal line.”

Gaudelli can envision it working well for other sports, but believes football is the ideal sport for two SkyCams. He plans to use the higher camera later in the season and certainly in the playoffs and for the Super Bowl.

”It is a very cool angle,” he notes, ”and I think it is perfectly suited.

I SCORED: Broncos running back C.J. Anderson thought he nosed the ball over the goal line on Denver’s failed fourth-and-1 play against the Giants last week, and TV replays appeared to show he had a point.

The officials ruled otherwise.

”They said they couldn’t see it,” said Anderson, who accepted the blame. ”If I just made it clear cut and get in the end zone and touch the back of the white line Wholesale Pernell McPhee Jersey , the referee would raise his hands.”

The goal-line stand proved crucial in New York’s 23-10 upset.

”Next time I won’t make it so close,” Anderson said. ”Next time I get to that, I’ll definitely make it clear cut and be in the end zone to celebrate with my teammates. I’m touching the back of the white line, 110 yards, I’ll be in there. Ten yards, I’m in there.”

DWIGHT CLARK DAY: The San Francisco 49ers will honor Dwight Clark at halftime of a game against the team he made his famous ”Catch” against.

More than 30 alumni, including Joe Montana, are expected to be on hand for ”Dwight Clark Day.” The Niners will show video tributes to Clark during the game and honor him at halftime.

Clark played for San Francisco from 1979-87, helping the franchise win its first two Super Bowl titles. He is most famous for ”The Catch,” his leaping grab in the back of the end zone of a 6-yard TD in the final minute of a 28-27 win over Dallas in the 1981 NFC title game that launched the 49ers dynasty.

Clark announced earlier this year that he had been diagnosed with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis Wholesale Danny Shelton Jersey , more commonly known as ALS or Lou Gehrig’s disease.

WAITING FOR ROSS: The Bengals expected to add receiver John Ross’ record-setting speed to their playbook this season. So far, he’s touched the ball one time in five games.

The ninth overall pick hasn’t been able to stay healthy. He set a combine record by running 4.22 seconds in the 40-yard dash, and had shoulder surgery that limited him well into training camp. He twisted his left knee in the final preseason game, causing him to sit out the season opener.

In the second game against Houston, he got the ball on a reverse and fumbled after a 12-yard gain. He also aggravated the knee and hasn’t been able to practice fully.

”I’m just going to continue working through it,” Ross said. ”That’s really all I can do at this point.”

The Bengals aren’t inclined to put him in for a play or two. Instead, they want him to catch up from all the missed time.

”They don’t want to have guys come in for these certain things or anything,” Ross said. ”It was more `learn everything and once you do, you’ll get more (chances).”’

HOME-AWAY UPDATE: Through six weeks and one game, the Raiders wild victory over the Chiefs on Thursday night Authentic Chad Thomas Jersey , NFL results have been split 46-46 for home and road teams. Considering that weather rarely has been an issue in those games, that’s an impressive figure for visitors.

The NFC South has the best road record, 7-3, followed by the AFC East at 7-5. The NFC West (5-8) and AFC South (4-7) are worst. The AFC West is 6-5, the AFC North and NFC East are 6-6, while . Authentic Womens M.J. Stewart Jersey , Authentic Womens Josh Allen Jersey , Authentic Womens Tracy Walker Jersey , Authentic Womens Bryce Petty Jersey ,
linzhihong18

Următorul

Înapoi la Perioada prenatala