and Kelly Kraft were a stroke back. Blau

Metode contraceptive traditionale si moderne. Bebelusul: programare sau surpriza? Experiente, dezbateri pro si contra pentru diferite metode contraceptive.

and Kelly Kraft were a stroke back. Blau

Mesajde lw789 » Sâm Noi 18, 2017 9:50 am

Matt Fitzpatrick believes snatching a dramatic victory at the DP World Tour Championship capped another memorable year for him on the European Tour. Two years to the day after gaining his European Tour card, Fitzpatrick capitalised on a final-hole bogey from Tyrrell Hatton to birdie the same hole and claim a one-shot victory at Jumeirah Golf Estates.Fitzpatrick closed the week on 17-under, with victory lifting him into the top 10 on the Race to Dubai and earning him a share of the $5million bonus pool. The Englishman moved top of the leaderboard with a final-hole birdie The Ryder Cup player has eclipsed Sir Nick Faldos record as the youngest Englishman to win three times on the European tour, with Fitzpatrick now looking to continue his rapid progress in 2017.To win one of these Final Series events is really special, Fitzpatrick told Sky Sports. Words cant describe it. Its not going to sink in for a while. Fitzpatrick ends the season sixth in the Race to Dubai standings Its been a special year and then to end it like this with a win is amazing. It means the world.Its two years to the day I got my card at the qualifying school. When you think about it, its crazy. Its all happened so fast. Now I feel this win gives me the confidence to push further and further and see what we can do next season. European Tour Golf November 21, 2016, 4:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Hatton ended the season above Rory McIlroy in the Race to Dubai standings as a result of his runner-up finish, with the Englishman admitting losing out in such a manner was a bitter pill to swallow.The Alfred Dunhill Links Championship winner held the lead for much of the back nine until his final-hole error, but was keen to take the positives from another impressive display Tyrrell Hatton narrowly missed out on a second win of the season For me its been the best year of my life so I cant get too downbeat, Hatton said. Im sure hopefully in the future Ill take my next chance.If you told me at the start of the year I would finish fourth in the Race to Dubai I would have been surprised. Its been such a great year and Im very happy with that. Also See: Dubai delight for Fitzpatrick Race to Dubai: Final standings Final round highlights Golf live on Sky Sports Custom Orlando Magic Jerseys .Dawson also birdied two of the last four holes to reach 12-under 132 on TPC San Antonios AT&T Canyons Course. He won his only title in a PGA Tour-sanctioned event in 2002 in the Web.com Tours LaSalle Bank Open.Im not going to lose any sleep, believe me, Dawson said. I used to be a perfectionist, but my attitude now is to play like Im in the pro-am. Aaron Gordon Jersey . The Oilers will try to get back in the win column on Monday when they continue a four-game road trip with a battle against the Buffalo Sabres. Edmonton won its third straight game last Wednesday against visiting San Jose, beating the Sharks 3-0 as Scrivens stopped 59 shots to set an NHL record for saves in a regular-season shutout. http://www.magicauthenticshop.com/Authe ... ic-Jersey/. -- Jerome Verrier scored once and set up two more as the Drummondville Voltigeurs downed the visiting Chicoutimi Sagueneens 5-1 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play. Nikola Vucevic Jersey .Y. - Everyone expected Clayton Kershaw to pitch a shutout, and he did — a unanimous choice for the NL Cy Young Award. Elfrid Payton Jersey .C. -- Carter Ashton had a pair of goals and added an assist as the Toronto Marlies downed the Charlotte Checkers 5-2 on Saturday in the American Hockey League.GREER, S.C. -- Kyle Reifers shot an 8-under 64 on Friday for a share of the second-round lead with Trevor Murphy in the Web.com Tours BMW Charity Pro-Am. Reifers, the former Wake Forest player who won the 2006 Chattanooga Classic for his lone tour title, had nine birdies and a bogey at Green Valley Country Club to match Murphy at 12-under 132. Murphy, a former North Carolina player who has finished in the toop 10 in each of his two tour starts this season, had a 66 -- also at Green Valley.dddddddddddd Ryan Blaum and Kelly Kraft were a stroke back. Blaum shot a 66 at Green Valley, and Kraft had a 67 at The Reserve at Lake Keowee. First-round leader Blayne Barber followed his opening 63 at Green Valley with a 70 at Thornblade Club, the site of the final round, to drop into a tie for fifth at 10 under. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Consilier
Consilier

Înapoi la Planning familial