n earlier this season, they

Metode contraceptive traditionale si moderne. Bebelusul: programare sau surpriza? Experiente, dezbateri pro si contra pentru diferite metode contraceptive.

n earlier this season, they

Mesajde lw789 » Lun Noi 20, 2017 9:55 am

Buffalo, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Boyd Gordon recorded the winning score in the late stages of the third period, and Edmonton clipped Buffalo, 3-2, on Friday. Iiro Pakarinen posted his first career goal and Mark Arcobello also lit the lamp for the Oilers, who won for the first time on their five-game road trip and snapped a four-game skid overall. Viktor Fasth came up with 29 saves for the victory. Michal Neuvirth stopped a season-high 49 pucks for the Sabres, who became the first team in the NHL with 10 regulation losses. Matt Moulson and Drew Stafford tallied for the hosts, who dropped their ninth game in the last 11. Final Score: Carolina 3, Columbus 2 (OT) Raleigh, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - Elias Lindholm scored the winning goal with 38 seconds left in overtime to lift the Carolina Hurricanes to a 3-2 win over the Columbus Blue Jackets to wrap up a home-and-home set. In overtime and on the power play, Lindholm skated down the right wing on a 2-on-1 and opted to shoot, beating Curtis McElhinney low for the win. Victor Rask and Jeff Skinner scored for the Hurricanes, who have won four straight after opening the season 0-6-2. Cam Ward stopped 29 shots in the win. Scott Hartnell had both goals for the Blue Jackets, who have dropped seven straight. McElhinney made 32 saves in the loss. Final Score: Detroit 4, New Jersey 2 Detroit, MI (SportsNetwork.com) - Jimmy Howard stopped 15 shots and Detroit scored four consecutive times to record a 4-2 victory over New Jersey on Friday night at Joe Louis Arena. Jakub Kindl, Brendan Smith, Johan Franzen and Niklas Kronwall posted one score apiece for the Red Wings, who began a four- game homestand by erasing a three-game losing streak. Steve Bernier and Jordin Tootoo tallied a goal each for the Devils, who have lost three in a row and seven of 10 since beginning the season with three straight wins. Cory Schneider was pulled for the second straight contest, this time after giving up four goals on 24 shots in two periods. Keith Kinkaid stopped all seven shots he faced for the rest of regulation. Final Score: Washington 3, Chicago 2 Chicago, IL (SportsNetwork.com) - Braden Holtby stopped 38 shots and Washington scored three late goals in the second period for a 3-2 win over Chicago. Joel Ward, Andre Burakovsky and Marcus Johansson scored in the final five minutes of the second period for the Capitals, who snapped a five- game slide. Brandon Saad and Duncan Keith lit the lamp for the Blackhawks, who have lost three of four. Corey Crawford turned aside 21 shots in defeat. Final Score: Arizona 3, Anaheim 2 (SO) Anaheim, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Mikkel Boedker scored the winner in the shootout to lift the Arizona Coyotes to a 3-2 win over the Anaheim Ducks. In the second round, Boedker went from the backhand to the forehand and snapped the puck in past Frederik Andersen. Ryan Kesler had the last chance for Anaheim, but his shot went wide of the net. Shane Doan and Rob Klinkhammer each had a goal for the Coyotes, who have won three straight. Mike Smith turned away 37 shots in the win. Ryan Getzlaf and Matt Beleskey lit the lamp for the Ducks, who have dropped their past two. Andersen finished the game with 23 stops. Anaheim forward Corey Perry, who leads the NHL with 11 goals, missed a second straight game with flu-like symptoms. Josh Bynes Jersey . On July 27 cyclings best-known race will host "La Course by Le Tour de France" -- a one-day womens competition staged hours before Tour riders race on the same circuit to finish the three-week event on Paris Champs-Elysees. Patrick Peterson Jersey . -- Officials have approved a deal to build a new $672 million stadium for the Atlanta Braves away from the downtown Atlanta area that has traditionally been its home. http://www.azcardinalsfanspro.com/Black ... ml?cat=891. -- Canadian mens rugby coach Kieran Crowley has made four changes to his starting roster for Saturdays Pacific Nations Cup clash against the United States. Troy Niklas Jersey .Y. -- The Buffalo Bills will head into the regular season short on experience at quarterback after trimming the roster on Friday. Chad Williams Jersey . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs Friday at 8 p.m. ET on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre.MONTMELO, Spain -- Mercedes teammates Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg sped away to their fourth straight one-two finish at the Spanish Grand Prix on Sunday in a dominant performance that does not bode well for the rest of the Formula One field. Hamilton took off from pole position and stayed ahead of Rosberg -- despite the German closing to less than a second in a tense final lap -- to record a fourth consecutive victory and move ahead of his teammate in the overall standings. Hamiltons 100 points after five races put him three points ahead of Rosberg, who failed to find a way in front of his main rival for a fourth straight time after winning the season opener. His 26th career win gave Hamilton one more than former world champions Niki Lauda, who now works for Mercedes, and Jim Clark. Hamilton set himself on course to add to his own title from 2008. He hadnt led the championship since June 2012 after winning the Canadian GP with McLaren. "This is our fourth one-two, its just unreal," Hamilton said after Rosberg helped douse him in champagne to celebrate his first victory at the Barcelona-Catalunya circuit. "Getting my first win here after trying for eight years, it is difficult to put into words my feeling. I have never had a car like this. I have never had a gap like this. I am grateful I was able to keep (Rosberg) behind me." Red Bulls Daniel Ricciardo finished third for his first career podium after coming close on three occasions this year. Four-time defending champion Sebastian Vettel had a flawless drive to move up from a 15th-place start to finish fourth, with his Red Bull finally not having any problems following two days of it stalling in practice and qualifying. Valtteri Bottas of Williams was fifth, followed by struggling Ferrari duo Fernando Alonso and Kimi Raikkonen in sixth and seventh. Lotus Romain Grosjean and Force India pari Sergio Perez and Nico Hulkenberg rounded out the points. McLaren made no progress with Jenson Button and Kevin Magnussen coming in 11th and 12th. Not even a three-week break for their rivals to improve their cars prevented Mercedes from earning its fifth winn in as many events this year in a disheartening display for the other 10 teams.dddddddddddd Ricciardo ended up more than 48 seconds slower than Rosberg. Alonso was left in a distant third place in the standings with 49 points, followed by Vettel with 45. Mercedes increased its lead in the constructors championship race to 197 points. Red Bull is second with 84 points, with Ferrari trailing in third with 66. After executing a clean start, the Silver Arrows focused on protecting their tires and preparing a final fight at the end of the race to decide which driver would to settle with being runner-up. The two opted for different pit stop strategies, with Hamilton pitting first to change to a faster pair of medium tries before Rosberg went in to get a second set of slower, but more resistant, hard tires. It appeared Rosbergs tactics to then finish on his set of faster tires was going to pay off as Hamiltons advantage evaporated, but Hamilton kept his nerves in check and his vehicle in front until the 66th and final lap. Hamilton led all of the way, but he asked his team for help on several occasions -- as well as complaining about the tire strategy -- after never being able to shake Rosberg. And although this race didnt see any close calls between the drivers, as happened in Bahrain earlier this season, they were close right down to the last turn as Hamilton crossed 0.6 seconds ahead of Rosberg. "I think if I had had one more lap I could have given it a go," Rosberg said. "I could have gone for a kamikaze move, but that wouldnt have made sense. I will try to get that little extra bit and edge him out next time." Only two cars didnt finish, Caterhams Kamui Kobayashi and Jean-Eric Vergne of Toro Rosso. Vergne retired during the 26th lap due to an exhaust problem. That brought an end to an error-plagued weekend for Vergne, who was penalized 10 places when his wheel flew off in Fridays practice. Earlier on Sunday, the vintage car that was supposed to ferry him through the pre-race drivers parade puttered to a stop, forcing Vergne to hitch a ride with Marussias Max Chilton and his chauffeur. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Consilier
Consilier

Înapoi la Planning familial