Falcons coach Dan Quinn defends OC Steve

Alaptarea - o bucurie pentru mamica si bebelusul ei. O necesitate sau o optiune?

Falcons coach Dan Quinn defends OC Steve

Mesajde sherry2018love » Joi Sep 20, 2018 7:16 am

The Falconsoffense has been a shadow of itself the past few weeks, and offensive coordinator Steve Sarkisian has been a target of the blame game.However, coach Dan Quinn has come to Sarkisian's defense Dak Prescott Women Navy Jersey , saying it's not just one person's fault if a team isn't doing well."There's a lot of really good things that Steve does, and I don't want to lose sight of how good a football coach this guy is," Quinn Ezekiel Elliott Women Alternate Jersey told reporters Thursday (via ESPN.com). "And Sean Lee Jersey I think all of us, when you're going through a time where you're not producing from a points standpoint that you like, there's a lot of factors involved."That, to me, is what, when I visited with him on Dez Bryant White Elite Jersey plays and concepts and things, whether we like or don't like, not all of them are plays."The team came out hot with a 3-0 startbut has lost the past three games. The Falconsare averaging just 21.3 points this season,16th in the league Dak Prescott Navy Game Jersey anda far cry from their 33.8 average last year.Atlanta has a chance to get it's first win in a month when it heads to New York to take on the Jets.
sherry2018love

Înapoi la Alaptarea